Mar 18, 2010

Sister

“I am a Sister of Sisters Bred from Greatness”
I am a sister who is successful because of
Love & Unity.
I am part of a legacy that will not be weathered by time...
I am a strong woman derived from strong women.
Our bonds lie deep within our hearts and are
Deeper
than Skin color,
deeper than race,
deeper than country,
deeper than beauty.
We are bonded by acceptance, love,
compassion and tolerance.
We will Change the world one heart at a time.
Dedicated we stand against the storm of hate,
building the stable foundation for the others.
I am Better because of them.
I learned a new definition of life and of the word
Sister.
They will look onto us and see tears in our eyes,
but not from sadness,
from the realization that WE are no longer “I.”
Hand in Hand we march into the world
Fearless.
Because we know SHE will catch us when we fall.
SHE will lessen the pain.
SHE will teach us better.
SHE will open her arms.
She is I; I am Her; and,
We are proud, vivacious, magnificent, phenomenal, strong,
elegant, sexy, and fierce
Women of Forest Green and Ivory
We are the Distinguished Sisters of
Epsilon Sigma Phi.
By Ekadasi “Diafora” Drikpalsingh

No comments:

Post a Comment